starts at 9am Orlando EST

Thursday, September 26, 2013

George Zimmerman’s Wife Now ‘Doubts’ his Innocence (Watch)

*Shellie Zimmerman told the "Today" show's Matt Lauer that she's unsure of what exactly happened when her estranged husband, George Zimmerman encountered an unarmed Trayvon Martin on the night of February 26, 2012.
"This person that I'm married to that I'm divorcing, I've kind of realized now that I don't know him," she told Matt Lauer on Thursday. "And I really don't know what he's capable of."
She's also unsure it was self-defense.
"I'm conflicted on that," she said. "I believe the evidence, but this revelation in my life has really helped me to take the blinders off."
Shellie Zimmerman says she doesn't believe her husband profiled Martin, who was black.
Since the trial, she says her husband treated her like she's "disposable" and went on a "victory tour" without her.
Earlier this month, the two were involved in an altercation at her central Florida home. Since then, she's been unable to serve him with divorce papers because she doesn't know where he is. READ MORE WATCH VIDEO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it Civil. Ignoring the evidence will not be allowed!
Thank you.