starts at 9am Orlando EST

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Trayvon Martin case: Why Frank Taaffe is as scary as George Zimmerman

April 3, 2012 
UPDATE 07/22/2012, please see end of post, as well as the new post.
Okay reader, this post is going to be so far from my usual subject matter that even my one and only may not read it. However, it does relate to science in the media as the subject matter covers sociological issues that are finally being highlighted since the tragedy of Trayvon Martin’s death.  Anyway, I simply must get something off my chest regarding this case that has deeply disturbed me. And I think my worry about this thing stands regardless of whether charges are ever filed against Zimmerman and/or whether he’s convicted.

That thing is otherwise known as Frank Taaffe, friend and defender to George Zimmerman READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it Civil. Ignoring the evidence will not be allowed!
Thank you.