starts at 9am Orlando EST

Friday, July 19, 2013

Zimmerman Verdict Does Not Alter Truth

The Zimmerman Verdict – A Return to Jim Crow ‘Justice’

 

A picture of Trayvon Martin, as he lay dead in the Florida grass, was offered in evidence at the trial.  All media except NBC refused to broadcast the picture.  NBC only aired it by mistake, and then apologized.

What the picture of Trayvon Martin shows was a child who was shot in the chest, while clutching a paper bag in his left hand.  What the picture shows is that Trayvon Martin was clutching a paper bag.  Clutching it as he allegedly grasped George’s head.  Clutching it as he allegedly grappled for George’s gun.  Trayvon Martin left DNA traces on the paper bag, but not on George’s head and not on George’s gun.  The picture was not ‘newsworthy’ because it showed the utter dishonesty of George’s constantly mutating lies.  READ MORE

8 comments:

  1. I see something truly special in this website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drop a leave a response each time I appreciate a article on a website or I have
    something to valuable to contribute to the discussion. Usually
    it is a result of the passion communicated in the post
    I browsed. And on this article "Zimmerman Verdict Does Not Alter Truth".
    I was excited enough to drop a leave a responsea
    response :-) I do have 2 questions for you if it's okay.
    Is it only me or does it look like some of the responses appear like they are coming from brain dead people?
    :-P And, if you are posting on additional
    social sites, I would like to follow you. Would you list every
    one of your social pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very energetic article, I liked that a lot. Will there be a part 2?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's an amazing paragraph for all the web viewers; they will
    take advantage from it I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, i believe that i saw you visited my website thus i
    got here to return the want?.I'm trying to find things to enhance my web site!I
    guess its ok to make use of a few of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I rattling lucky to find this website on bing, just
    what I was looking for :D besides saved to my bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your writing style really enjoying this site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Informative article, exactly what I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it Civil. Ignoring the evidence will not be allowed!
Thank you.